NATCO PHARMA LIMITED (INDIA)
“Lenalidomide” is the drug / Molecule content in "Lenalid". It is an immunomodulatory agent, with antiinflammatory activity and anti-angiogenic effects. It acts by inhibiting cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells. Lenalidomide helps to promote immune responses to prevent inflammation in the body.
Lenalidomide is used to treat a certain type of Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Multiple Myloma (a group of conditions in which the bone marrow produces blood cells that are mishappen and does not produce enough healthy blood cells) caused by an abnormal chromosome.
SCHEDULE H PRESCRIPTION DRUG – CAUTION
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Serious potential side effects are thrombosis, pulmonary embolus and hepatotoxicity, as well as bone marrow toxicity. resulting in neutropenia and thrombocytopenia.
- Common side effects include: diarrhea, itching, rashes, tiredness
- These are all the possible side effects of Lenalidomide. Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
- Periodic monitoring of digoxin plasma levels is recommended during administration of Lenalidomide.
- Acetyl digitoxin may decrease the Cardiotoxic activities of Lenalidomide.
- Tacrolimus may increase the immunosuppressive activities of Lenalidomide.
- The therapeutic efficacy of BCG vaccine can be decreased when used in combination with Lenalidomide.
- Bevacizumab may increase the Cardiotoxic activities of Lenalidomide.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.
- Do not use more than prescribed dose.
- If you suspect you may have overdosed, call your healthcare provider.
- Do not take extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Lenalidomide is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.
- Lenalidomide should never be taken by pregnant women or women capable of becoming pregnant as even a single dose cane cause severe birth defects or death to an unborn baby.
5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg & 25 mg
1 X 30 Capsules (Plastic Container)
Store between 15°C to 30°C.